Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Coordinator to join a leading Engineering and Design Consultancy based in Manchester City Centre paying up to £23,000 Per Annum. The company are looking for a Team Coordinator to help support the growth of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Manchester’s leading company in the field on a permanent basis.
As a Team Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Project Managers, Project Directors and the wider team with project-specific administrative tasks
- Diary management for Associate Directors and Associates
- Collating data and preparing reports
- Production, editing, formatting of Reports using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Involvement in project document management systems
- Assistance with company procedures. For example; setting up appraisal meetings, keep track of progress and update records, chase when necessary and keep records confidential
- Travel arrangements, gaining required approvals, obtaining best price tickets and hotel rooms, booking via the company’s systems
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Willingness to be involved in a range of activities to support the team(s) being able to work well as an individual and as part of the wider Business Support team.
- The ability to balance priorities and build relationships within a dynamic and versatile group of employees.
- The ability to complete administrative tasks to a high standard of accuracy within the required timescale.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload conflicts, prioritise changing deadlines and be flexible
- Confident use of MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe, Bluebeam, Visio an advantage