Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 11 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Secretary to join a Building Consultancy based in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through a busy period and are looking to take on an enthusiastic individual to support the growth within the consultancy business.
As a Team Secretary, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy workload whilst communicating effectively with the Office Manager, Directors, Surveyors and fellow Team Secretaries.
- Proactively managing diaries in Microsoft Outlook for respective teams and the Manchester Directors
- Working with a team to coordinate and produce case studies monthly
- Arranging travel and accommodation for teams as and when requested
- Proactively manage/check stationery and office supplies, order as required and ensure the office is adequately stocked at all times
- Obtaining credit card receipts, and reasoning for related expenditure; subsequently forwarding this information to London finance team
- Finance responsibilities for the company, such as raising invoices and acting as point of contact for any other matters which the London finance team may need assistance with from time-to-time or on an ongoing basis
- E-mailing information to clients, contractors and suppliers when instructed
- Downloading photographs from digital cameras, scanning photographs and external parties documents and incorporating into company documents and correspondence as required
- Managing internal database to maintain accurate contact and other relevant information along with any ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Secretarial experience, preferably within the property industry
- Typing speed of 50 wpm minimum
- Intermediate/Advanced in all Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of Building Surveying/Project Management/Quantity Surveying terminology (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Secretary to join an established consultancy business based in Manchester city centre.