Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Erin Critchley
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Exciting opportunity to work within a leading, global financial services firm at their central Manchester offices; providing business and secretarial support to internal stakeholders. Salary 20k -22k plus benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global financial services firm, based at their attractive Manchester city centre offices.
The position would suit a highly organised individual with excellent time management skills and experience of supporting a busy team within a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills essential as liaison with multiple internal stakeholders required.
Booking travel and accommodation, and compiling detailed itineraries
Advocating the use of internal venues
Organising internal and external meetings/conferences/functions, including booking meeting rooms, equipment and catering (including virtual meetings – Skype/WebEx/Net Meetings)
- Organising events when appropriate
- Typing/formatting documents including Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Liaising with Create graphic services for client documents
- Creating bills and reports in our finance system, SAP
- Arranging couriers
- Maintaining Filesite/Document Management System (DMS)
- First point of contact on the floor for all Central Service enquiries
- Logging query tickets
- Distributing IT and alternative work space equipment
Experience and Background
- Experience of working in a team environment would be an advantage.
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative to provide an effective support service.
- A good standard of written English (spelling and grammar) in order to proof read and draft written correspondence
- Good communication and team working skills to liaise effectively with internal staff and clients.