Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Rothwell
Date posted 27 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Team Secretary at a leading global financial advisory group based in Manchester city centre. The ideal Team Secretary will provide secretarial support to a team of 5 with a professional and proactive approach.
The key responsibilities of the Team Secretary include:
- Complex diary co-ordination and management for all the members of the team
- Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate and organise client events, lunches and meetings
- Manage accurate travel arrangements for the team
- Act as a gatekeeper for all incoming telephone queries
- Manage team inboxes and prioritise urgent matters
- Prepare new client documentation
- General administration duties such as filing, archiving, binding and printing
- Reception cover when needed
The ideal Team Secretary will possess the following skills and experience:
- Must be exceptional at relationship building, especially with clients
- Must have a professional and proactive approach
- Must strive for success
- Must be flexible as early or late working is often required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who ideally has previous Team Secretary experience in a professional services environment who is looking to join a global leading brand.
If you require more information please contact Lucy Rothwell on 0161 240 7460 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org