Location City of London
Consultant Zoe Stratmann
Date posted 09 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to work at an independently managed global asset manager based in the City, London. You will provide senior level support to the Co-Chief Investment Officers Team.
As the Team Assistant, your duties will extend beyond the traditional remit with a particular focus on adding value and bringing efficiencies to the team of high profile Investment Officers. The main focus of the role will be team support and you will be directly reporting to the team of Co-Chief Investment Officers.
Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for allocated Investment Teams
- Complex diary management for key members of the teams
- Meeting Coordination: organising logistics for both internal and external meetings
- Travel booking including flights, accommodation, transfers and Visa applications
- Monthly management of travel & expenses process for the team
- Acting as the first point of contact for general and administrative queries
- Assisting in maintaining accurate records on the research management system
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentations, excel and word
- Printing and binding presentations for team members as required
- Providing cover for departmental team assistants as and when required
- Ensuring Compliance forms are completed and returned on a timely basis
- Ensuring attendance at Compliance training sessions
- Confidentiality of Client and Business Information, Handling of Inside Information
Your key skills:
- Proven experience of providing team assistant support to large and busy teams
- Experience of working within the financial services sector (specifically Asset Management)
- Degree qualified (highly desirable)
- Ability to use own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
About the company:
This company is an independently managed global asset manager, based in London. They provide investment products and services to institutions, advisory clients and individuals. As the Team Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation who’s culture supports innovation and the sharing of ideas.
If you are interested in this fantastic London based Team Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.