Location City of London
Consultant Rebecca Gaden
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join a Fund Manager based in the City on a permanent basis. Working alongside an Executive Assistant, the Team Assistant will provide the Infrastructure Investment Team (currently 13 employees) with administrative support across all investment activities.
The role will vary day to day based on the needs of the business and the Investment Professionals. The role will suit a self-starting, dedicated and flexible team player.
Team Assistant responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support to the Infrastructure team: field telephone calls, organise busy schedules, plan and book global travel arrangements, arrange meetings, lunches/events, etc with Board level representatives from the investment portfolio, third party suppliers, clients and prospective clients
- Prepare presentations, reports and other documentation as required
- Plan and manage assigned projects against an agreed timescale, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Procure, manage, process and file investment paperwork such as confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, due diligence reports, valuation reports, transaction budget approvals and investment committee papers
- Maintenance of all prospect & client related contact on Salesforce database, managing contact database and business card libraries
- Contribute to prospect, client and marketing events as required
- Manage expense claims and other related administration for the team.
- Organising team events in and around the City of London
- Co-ordinate with the Executive Assistant to ensure there is cover in their absence
- Experience in a fast paced, client focused environment, performing a similar role, supporting a team, in a similar sector
- Experience of actively managing multiple busy diaries
- Experience of arranging and booking overseas travel
- Comfortable working at a senior level and liaising with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Familiarity with Infrastructure would be an advantage
- Experience in Private Equity/Asset Management
- Experience in working with CRM databases is also beneficial
If you think you could be a good fit for this Team Assistant position, and are available to interview from this week onwards, please apply!