Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + Full Corporate Benfits Package
Consultant Malvina Thomason
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client seeks an executive secretary ideally from a financial services background based in central Birmimgham. The company is one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK and is highly regarded as an organisation that is forward thinking and creates a great environment for its people.
This is a busy and interesting role, supporting an allocation of Partners & Directors in Pensions Birmingham. We are looking for someone with the ability to be proactive, self-sufficient and adaptable in their approach and who can develop and maintain key client relationships, displaying a professional image at all times.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are key, along with demonstrating the ability to play close attention to detail. This role will also require the job holder to help support a number of large events during the year.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide diary management, ensuring your clients have all necessary information/papers in advance of meetings
• Manage domestic and international travel arrangements drafting detailed itineraries as appropriate
• Organise seminars, client events and corporate hospitality
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of your client’s business contacts and develop a general awareness of all projects/ business issues in which your clients are involved
• Develop good working relationships with key internal and external clients and their PAs
• Update client contact details on CRM and Outlook
• Create complex client PowerPoint presentations
• Attend internal meetings, take minutes
• Draft / prepare communications, presentations and documents
• Screen calls, taking detailed messages and handling queries
• Provide cover for other Executive Secretaries in their absence
• Responsibility for SAP Engagement management for clients
• Produce financial information e.g. monthly SAP reports as required
• Prepare expense claims and submit weekly timesheets
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as appropriate
• Handle post, couriers, filing, photocopying, archiving and various other administrative tasks
• Manage your client’s membership subscriptions to industry societies/ publications/ online social networks
• Liaise and work with secretaries in the wider Business Support Team – actively share knowledge
• Be proactive in planning and organising workload, working with minimal supervision and have strong working knowledge of the firm and its business
• Any other ad-hoc duties as directed.
• 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
• Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint
• Intermediate to Advanced Word
• Basic to Intermediate Excel
• Typing WPM 45