Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently seeking a Personal Assistant to join a newly formed family office with the opportunity to grow with the firm. You will have incredible exposure to a family office who’s investing and managing its assets.
- Manage and organize travel, calendars and inboxes of the principals of the family & other members of the company;
- Schedule and facilitate calls and meetings across different geographies on a regular basis;
- Coordinate communication and activities between employees in different offices and between employees and service providers;
- Be pro-active about the company’s day to day administrative needs and preferences;
- Manage and update CRM systems and databases;
- Manage office supplies, file archiving, invoices, and processing of mail;
- Processing of invoices & tax payments and directly working with accountants to provide up to date information;
- Operate the general phone line during normal business hours;
- Assist with other business-related tasks, as needed.
- Extraordinary organizational & prioritization skills;
- Experience & background in paralegal is a plus;
- Tech-savvy and quick in communication;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Pro-active approach to all aspects of the role;
- Reachable at all times;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- A strong work ethic: No task is too big or small;
If you are passionate and enthusiastic, this Personal/Administrative Assistant position is the job for you!