Salary £19,000 - £21,500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Erin Critchley
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, well organised corporate administrator to join a global wealth management company based in Manchester city centre.. The role would suit a driven, self motivated individual looking for a varied role in a busy, professional environment. Salary £21,600 plus benefits.
- Supporting the head of the department with all diary; travel and general administration
- Reception duties
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents onto the internal system
- Organising confidential files and documents
- Internal and external email correspondence
- Inputting, logging and merging data on Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Have prior experience working within an office based environment
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Have a flexible and professional approach to all duties
- Have a pro-active and motivated attitude
- Be highly organised and have an ability to prioritise workload on a daily basis
- Have a professional manner over the phone and in person
This is a fantastic role for someone who has prior Secretarial or PA experience and is looking to work within a growing corporate company.
Please contact Erin Critchley on 0161 240 7491 or apply online.