Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Carlie Oosthuysen
Date posted 13 July 2022london secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 admin-and-secretarial London London 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard, GB WC2E 9AB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a highly organised Personal Assistant with proven experience in providing excellent support to Directors or Senior Executives? Are you looking for a fantastic permanent opportunity working as a Personal Assistant in an global Professional Services Organisation based in Central London?
Walters People have partnered with a global Professional Services Organisation based in Central London who are looking for a Personal Assistant to join support the Managing Director. Offering a great opportunity to work with an established global team, supporting the Managing Director and immediate team.
- Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to the Director, ensuring they are fully supported to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the department
- Providing extensive and complex diary management, ensuring balance between work flow and meetings is achieved
- To manage travel and associated expenses – ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel.
- Processing the Executive's expenses in line with company policy
- Organising events at the request of the Executives (e.g. team meetings, global town hall meetings
- Screening/managing telephone calls and emails for the Managing Director (MD), sending emails on behalf of the MD as required/agreed and where appropriate, draft response
- General office administration
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of dealing with Senior Management or Executives in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication and organisation skills as well the ability to be adaptable with level of accuracy.
Further desirable skills:
- Proven planning, organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times are critical
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills, excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Great relationship building skills to deal with a range of people and situations and ability to work as part of a team
- Positive and can-do attitude; resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
This is a permanent role, offering a competitive starting salary, along with an all-round comprehensive benefits package.
Any questions, please contact Carlie Oosthuysen on email@example.com
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022A Global Media and Marketing Group are looking for a positive, 3-month fixed-term contract in Central London.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: West EndDate posted: 18 July 2022We're looking for a Receptionist to work in the West End, London. ASAP start, in a private medical setting.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022Are you an experienced Office Administrator with proven excellent communication and organisational skills? Have you got strong technical skills with a proven ability to work professionally in client facing roles and like a varied environment?
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022A rare opportunity to join a Global Retail Giant as a Legal Secretary on a 12 month FTC in London has come available. You would be joining the EMEA Law and Corporate Affairs Team and supporting the team on their deliverables on a 12 month FTC basis in London.