Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Malloy
Date posted 13 June 2022london secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 admin-and-secretarial City of London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are seeking a Personal Assistant to support a number of Partners and Directors. You will manage business related tasks such as arranging meetings, organising travel and accommodation, creating reports and presentations, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
Hybrid - 3 days in the office, 2 days home
We are seeking a Personal Assistant to support 6 Partners and Directors. You will manage business related tasks such as arranging meetings, organising travel and accommodation, creating reports and presentations, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
We are seeking an individual who is proactive, fast at solving problems and can manage multiple different tasks at one time. The individual should be able to work under time pressure and have experience as an executive or personal assistant. A strong work ethic is important together with a willingness to work collaboratively in a team.
Provide full administrative support in any capacity to the Partners/Directors. This includes (list is not exhaustive): diary management, arranging meetings, travel bookings, monitoring email, conference registration, and other support as required
- Manage arrangements for the Partner in relation to confidential matters, such as appraisals and management meetings
- Providing the client with polite, friendly and professional contact through all forms of communication
- Answering calls quickly and politely
- Passing callers to the appropriate person
- Taking accurate messages when necessary
- Dealing with general enquiries when able
- Monitoring voicemail and email
- Willing to get to know clients and develop relationships
- Proficiency in Office packages; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to use effectively and professionally
- Willing to learn systems e.g. Practice Management System (i.e. Star), Billing and Fee Note System, Contacts database
- Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties, e.g. coding invoices, scanning, photocopying, searching Companies House and Land Registry websites, Anti-money laundering procedures for opening new client codes, etc.
- Assisting with client anti-money laundering checks – collating information & inputting this onto a database
- Meetings and lunches/dinners
Arranging client and internal meetings
- Preparing and collating all relevant documents
- Taking actions points/minutes
- Preparing client events/seminars/conference
- Assist with Annual Review process
Arranging twice yearly meetings for all employees
- Provide relevant papers to ADR appraisers and appraises
- Opening and date stamping of post for staff
- Responding to general enquiry letters
- Experience of working at a senior level
- Detailed knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast and Accurate typing
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a fast paced, pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work
- Proactive approach to solving problems efficiently
This role is to start ASAP, please apply now with your most up to date CV. Contact me directly for further information; firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Up to £15 per hourLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022I have a fantastic opportunity for a PA working within a fast paced role. This role will require an ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines, process information accurately, making quick and effective decisions. The ideal candidate would be proactive, calm under pressure, ability to read the mood, reassess priorities, take initiative and be one step ahead, with a can-do attitude and able to work with minimal supervision.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 09 June 2022We are seeking a Personal Assistant to support a number of our Partners and Directors. You will manage business related tasks such as arranging meetings, organising travel and accommodation, creating reports and presentations, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 16 May 2022To act as administrative support to a number of Equity Research Analysts and Teams in EMEA Equity Research.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Discretionary bonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 July 2022Are you a highly organised and efficient administrator with proven experience in providing excellent customer service in a client or customer based environment? Are you looking for an fantastic opportunity working as a Team Administrator in an exclusive Asset Management company based in Central London. Walters People have partnered with an exclusive Asset Management Firm based in London who are looking for a Team Administrator to join their investment team. Offering a great opportunity to work with an established team in the investment business, supporting the team who work closely with exclusive clients in London.