Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location Newcastle upon TyneFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 admin-and-secretarial Newcastle upon Tyne Tyne and Wear GB GBP 24000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Personal Assistant Newcastle City Centre Salary up to £26,000 DOE Excellent Benefits Package
My client based in the centre of Newcastle is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the business by effectively contributing to the continued success of the overall office. The ideal Personal Assistant for this role will have the ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with queries. Your approach to work will be positive with a can-do attitude and take responsibility for your tasks.
Your key responsibilities include;
• Oversight, decision making and co-ordination of routine aspects of the business.
• Reconcile monthly spend against budget and proactively highlighting and resolving under/over-spends.
• Autonomy to manage, organise and attend a range of events including all Location meetings / Leadership meetings, including management development.
• Responsible for managing the sourcing of venues/ invites/logistics/content /budget.
• Manage and action emails as required by replying/escalating where necessary.
• Effective working relationship with the Operations Manager to ensure implementation of corporate projects are completed and implement to become business as usual.
• Attends all meetings to take minutes and ensure actions are followed up accordingly.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure.
• Develop a strategic awareness of the business issues and challenges within the Location.
• Representing the Business on the telephone and by email.
Your experience must include;
• Complex diary management, arranging travel and accommodation.
• Decision making on diary management and emails.
• Impletion and facilitation knowledge.
• Copy and audio typing at a fast speed and high standard.
• Scan documents for upload on to in house database (OnBase and Salesforce).
• Coordination of workshops, including invites, attendee lists and refreshments.
• All post to be distributed upon receipt and prepared in time for the daily collections.
• Ordering of stationery and literature including some heavy lifting of stationary deliveries.
• Provide reception cover to meet the business requirements.
• To provide standard and ad hoc reports as required.
• Autonomy of workload to ensure that all work is prioritised effectively.
• Ensure that your actions are consistent with the business culture.
• Understand both corporate and location based objectives.
• Consistently strive to be the best you can be.
• Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and take responsibility for your tasks.
• Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised.
• Deliver a first-class service in accordance with Office Admin standards.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking an excellent corporate career move, extensive benefits and a positive company culture.
For more information please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org