Salary £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 admin-and-secretarial Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Personal Assistant Temp to Perm Opportunity Salary: £32,000 Location: Salford Quays Immediate Start 40 hours per week
Are you an exceptional Personal Assistant seeking a new and exciting opportunity, my client has a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant to provide an effective and professional administrative support to a board of Directors.
Finance experience would be advantageous for this position along with an understanding of global organisations.
You must be available to join the team week commencing Monday 6th May.
Duties and daily tasks:
▪ Executive support with workload and diary commitments.
▪ Ensure all correspondence is turned around in a timely, accurate and efficient basis, with unit files being kept up to date at all times.
▪ Support relevant team member with people changes, completing relevant forms and sending to the HR People Centre for action
▪ Diary Management to include all meetings / calls / events, minutes and actions issued where required as soon as possible.
▪ Ensure all social media is kept up to date and refreshed on a frequent basis.
▪ Flexibility on work schedule will be required at times.
▪ Liaise on other Platform wide projects & communication.
▪ Act as the primary interface for the director, taking and screening calls/visits accordingly.
▪ Previous PA / Secretarial skills and knowledge.
▪ Positive can do attitude who can work using own initiative when needed and also be a team player.
▪ Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company.
▪ Advanced knowledge of the following packages: MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
▪ Organised and methodical, able to multi task and plan and prioritise work accordingly and under pressure.
▪ Articulate and thorough, showing attention to detail.
▪ Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
▪ Demonstrates good inter-personal skills and develops relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism.
▪ Pro-active, demonstrating initiative and anticipates needs.
▪ Demonstrates discretion and ability to deal with confidential issues.
▪ Ability to plan and organise workload efficiently
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468.