Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-03-13 admin-and-secretarial Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 25000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Personal Assistant 9 Month FTC Leeds City Centre Salary £27,000
My award wining client is seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant to support the Head of Business located in Leeds City Centre. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge in a fast paced and thriving office environment.
Personal Assistant key Responsibilities;
- Oversight, decision making and co-ordination of routine aspects of the role.
- Reconcile monthly spend against budget and proactively highlighting and resolving under/over-spends.
- Autonomy to manage, organise and attend a range of events including all Location meetings and Leadership meetings, including management development.
- Responsible for managing the sourcing of venues/ invites/logistics/content /budget.
- Manage and action emails as required by replying/escalating where necessary.
- Effective working relationship with the Operations Manager to ensure implementation of corporate projects are completed and implement to become business as usual.
- Attends all meetings to take minutes and ensure actions are followed up accordingly.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure.
- Develop a strategic awareness of the business issues and challenges within the Location.
- Representing the Head of Business on the telephone and by email.
Knowledge and experience needed for this role;
- Complex diary management, arranging travel and accommodation.
- Decision making on diary management and emails.
- Understanding of Recruitment and associated processes.
- Copy and audio typing at a fast speed and high standard.
- Scan documents for upload on to in house database.
- Coordination of workshops, including invites, attendee lists and refreshments.
- All post to be distributed upon receipt and prepared in time for the daily collections.
- Ordering of stationery and literature including some heavy lifting of stationary deliveries.
- Provide reception cover to meet the business requirements.
- To provide standard and ad hoc reports as required.
The ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with queries is a must for this position as well as;
- Autonomy of workload to ensure that all work is prioritised effectively.
- Understand both corporate and location based objectives.
- Consistently strive to be the best you can be.
- Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and take responsibility for your tasks.
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- Deliver a first-class service in accordance with Office Admin standards.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
For more information on this great opportunity please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email email@example.com.