Personal Assistant to CFO and Finance Team Administrator
Salary £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 admin-and-secretarial City of London London GB GBP 38000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently representing an exceptional client in London who are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CFO as well as support the Finance Team with administrative duties. As Personal Assistant to the CFO you will provide a range of administrative support services to the CFO and Finance staff to promote efficient delivery of services. You will maintain high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgement. You will work with internal and external contacts, including board members, and deal with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines.
CFO Management Support:
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO's calendar including prioritising and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Proofread, answer and compose routine correspondence both hand written and electronic, prepare selective summaries and and follow-up actions for the CFO.
- Organise and co-ordinate meeting arrangements such as, catering, video conferencing, agenda and minutes circulation.
- Prepare documentation using the full Microsoft office suite for a range of meetings including the Board and Audit and Risk Committees.
- Handle confidential information with complete discretion at all times.
- Responsible for all administrative duties relating to groups, committees and meetings the CFO chairs.
- Review incoming matters to the CFO office, including the review and sign off of contracts, payments and reports.
- Manage international and domestic travel for the CFO.
- Undertake special assignments/projects when requested by the CFO.
Departmental Administration and Support:
- Perform general clerical duties that include but are not limited to; writing minutes, scanning, copying, faxing, filing and data entry. Collect and open mail addressed to Finance/Accounting and forward correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
- Prepare purchase orders and submission of expense claims.
- Manage departmental documentation.
- Act as point of contact for external queries to the Finance Team.
- Manage departmental archiving system.
- Organise team events.
- Act as the key point of contact with the external travel provider.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in an assistant/secretarial role preferably supporting C-level executives.
- Interest in finance operations.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to respond quickly and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and ask for assistance where required.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficient grammar, spelling and proofreading.
This is a permanent role and for further details, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org