Salary Up to £34,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 admin-and-secretarial London London GB GBP 34000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in London as a Personal Assistant. The suitable candidate will provide PA and administrative support to the companies members of staff as well as Chief Officers when they visit from Head Office. You will work as a team with the other team PA and help manage the reception area. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding business in the heart of London.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive and professional PA and reception service to the CEO, Chief Officers and other staff members.
- Arranged meetings and update personal agendas.
- Support with administrative duties such as photocopying and scanning, updating documents and managing company information in a confidential manner.
- Manage and arrange travel arrangements for the Chief Officers and company visitors when required, along with checking visa and other travel essentials required for trips.
- Responsible for managing and arranging staff events when required.
- Manage the meeting room booking system alongside the team PA and ensure that all rooms are kept tidy and properly presented for meetings.
- Administering expenses claims and supporting documents for staff members.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post services.
- Order and maintain stationery stocks when necessary.
- Manage main reception on a daily basis.
- Computer Literacy: Intermediate Word, Outlook and Excel skills,
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work discreetly and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills; able to work with minimum supervision, be focused and reliable.
This is a permanent position and if you would like further details, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org