Salary £25.00 - £28.00 per hour
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We have an immediate requirement for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President for Insurance Investor Services in London. The role is until the end of August 2019 and will be a 40 hour week.
Roles core responsibilities and Experience needed for the role:
- Performs administrative support tasks that are secretarial/clerical in nature
- Able to perform intermediate level tasks in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. word documents with tables, spreadsheets with complex formulas and detailed presentations/charts)
- Can successfully do complex tasks within databases and e-mail systems
- Can efficiently access a wide variety of Internet resources.
- Knows how to operate the advanced features of phone/voicemail and office equipment and can instruct others on office equipment use
- Manages multiple filing systems, as well as multiple hard copy or electronic calendars
- Comfortably schedules meetings between team members and clients
- Initiates setting up outside events which involve client participation
- Coordinates travel arrangements over the phone or electronically for multiple individuals
- Experience preparing multiple Time & Expense reports
- Able to interact comfortably with all levels
Please contact Rebecca for more information on 0161 240 7468, thank you.