EA TO THE CHEIF EXEC & CFO
Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Malvina Thomason
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-09-06 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client based in Cheshire is currently seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant on a short term (3 months) contract to provide a PA service to the Group Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer. The company have been established since 1990 in the engineering sector. A candidate with experience from within the manufacturing sector would be ideal but more importantly be able to hit the ground running and immediately available for interviews and be able to start immediately.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Main board and committee pack assembly and despatch including the chasing or preparation of documents.
- Extensive international travel arrangements with meticulous panning of itineraries.
- Diary management for the Group Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer.
- To undertake pro-active email management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to and actioned as appropriate.
- Drafting routine documentation and correspondence.
- Administrative support in relation to annual and interim reports and AGM.
- Dealing with telephone calls principally for the Group Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer.
- Typing letters, documents, and invitation responses.
- To identify areas where administration practices could be improved and proactively generate solutions and improved ways of working.
- Management of the receptionist.
- Procurement and contract management for cleaning.
- Procurement and contract management for utilities.
- Procurement and contract management for security.
- Procurement and contract management for building and ground maintenance.
- Liaising with external advisers and suppliers globally as instructed.
- Liaising with corporate and operational management globally as instructed.
- As required, flexibility in working hours to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines achieved.
Education, Skills and Experience
- A good level of education, including English and Maths along with RSA typewriting levels in addition to being fully proficient with all MS packages including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in a similar role is essential, demonstrating an understanding of the requirements of working with a Group Chief Executive.
- The ability to understand the priorities of the Group Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer and to communicate and interact on all levels of the organisation is essential.
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers.
- Project management skills.
- This is a diverse role and requires a positive "can do" attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position.
- This role requires the individual to work with a high level of integrity and confidentiality