Personal Assistant to CEO
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Malvina Thomason
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a new PA role based in Manchester for a rapidly growing property management company who seeks a bright, enthusiastic individual willing to continue to develop and learn on an ongoing basis.
The role will require lots of energy and a can do and will do attitude. As the role is new to the organisation you will ultimately be able to create and develop your day to meet the needs of the business. There will be significant responsibilities to be managed from day one so you must be able to hit the ground running.
- There is a great deal of co-ordination between the CEO and the senior leadership team, managing inbox priorities including calendar management, booking meetings on and off site.
- Extensive diary management to support priorities for the CEO and the leadership team.
- Management of networking events both internal and external
- Proactive sharing of information on the intranet
- Minute taking and actions
- Expense calculating and travel arrangements
- This role is pivotal to the support the CEO and the leadership team and will require juggling a number of projects at any one time
- You must have a hunger and drive to continue to learn and up skill
- You must be resilient and able to evaluate decisions quickly in order to take action in a timely manner
Ideally you will have extensive experience of working within a similar environment within a PA/EA role or have a clear transferable skills which are clearly demonstrated within your CV.