Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 27 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join a leading law firm in their Manchester office as a corporate personal assistant. The role is for an immediate start on a 6 month FTC, the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately, have PA experience and from a legal environment.
Are you a Legal PA seeking a new challenge with a great firm in Manchester City Centre? My client is seeking a Corporate PA to join their friendly team in Manchester. You must have legal PA experience and be available to start immediately.
The main duties of the corporate PA are:
- Full diary management of 2 partners and a director plus ad-hoc support for junior members of the team
- Booking of all travel and accommodation
- Arranging both internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Opening and closing of legal files
- Formatting of all official documents and correspondence
- Acting as gatekeeper for all incoming calls for the team
- Managing accounts including transferring of payments, bills and credit control
- Organising and preparing documents for meetings in adequate time
The ideal corporate PA will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a legal secretarial role is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An effective communicator both verbal and written with the ability to establish good working relationships with staff at all levels
- An acute attention to detail especially with document production
- A proactive and flexible attitude to work
- A can-do attitude towards workload and picking up ad-hoc support tasks
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced PA who wants a step up into a more dynamic role and take on additional duties beyond a typical secretarial role. For more information please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email email@example.com.