Salary £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to work on a wide range of activities. We are looking for a career-minded individual who has solid experience of supporting senior staff in a fast paced and growing business with excellent organisational, planning and communication skills. This role may also suit a high calibre business graduate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, including dealing with confidential information. The individual will be able to work independently with little supervision and not afraid to turn their hand to any task, as well as adapting and growing the position as the business expands. This role requires outstanding attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, organisational and IT (excel/office) skills and the ability to switch up a gear at a moment's notice.
- Production of meeting packs, presentations and board papers.
- Liaise with shareholders, investors and external suppliers.
- Manage and Co-ordinate calendars and organise meetings
- Co-ordinate communications to all Upper Management team
- Attendance at meetings and provide minutes and follow up action points
- Completion of mini-projects
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to help aid the Directors for the efficient running of the business
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Proactive, takes initiative and ownership
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Credible with ability to build relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- High level organisational and planning skills
- Ability to act with discretion and confidentiality
- Consistently demonstrates competencies to the highest level in all areas
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient in all software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to undertake international and domestic travel.