Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief of Staff at a Global Financial organisation based within their offices in Paddington, London. This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant who has experience working with such a large company and fast environment, this position will involve supporting their newly appointed Chief of Staff on a one to one basis as well as supporting and working alongside the Executive Assistant to the European CEO.
Are you a bilingual Executive Assistant, who would like to utilise your languages? Can you provide a high level of Executive support within a large organisation? Do you have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment?
My client based in Paddington has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief of Staff. Experienced within a professional services background; the ideal candidate would be a careered Executive Assistant looking for their next challenge within a Global business and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Duties to involve:
- Ability to provide efficient and professional administration for the Europe CEO.
- Extensive diary management, maintaining calendars and appointments with coordinating travel.
- Experience providing secretarial support for business, board meetings and handling confidential documents.
- Identifying opportunities to add value through managing projects, overseeing analysis and research as required by providing recommendations on content.
- Overseeing frameworks and processes, implementing enhancements to drive continuous improvement.
- Building relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority across many different business areas.
- Liaising and interacts across executive management and their respective teams.
- Establishing and maintains filing systems for various confidential files and records, including financial documentation or internal communication materials.
- Demonstrate a strong level of knowledge about the business and acts in a manner that promotes the professional image of the company’s ethos.
- This role will work alongside another EA to support the Europe CEO, so you will demonstrate excellent collaboration skills and flexibility to work closely with this colleague.
- Travel required on an ad hoc basis.
- Significant experience in a similar Executive Assistant role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Collaborative, flexible, proactive and maintains composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Educated to advanced secondary school level or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good planning and prioritisation skills.
- Ideally bilingual to liaise with internal colleagues and external parties.
If you are passionate about an exciting career with a fantastic global business then get in touch today, for more information please email Rebecca, Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.