Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Kimberley Guille
Date posted 27 October 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior Personal Assistant to work within am independent corporate Brokerage based in the City, London. This is a senior role providing secretarial support to the brokerages Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to take the next step in their career.
As the Executive Assistant your responsibility will be to provide all elements of secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, including correspondence on their behalf, extensive diary management and travel coordination and a commitment to working with discretion and confidentiality.
Your key Personal Assistant responsibilities:
- Diary management, travel arrangements, visa applications and expense management
- Updating Singletrack with contact information
- Arranging meetings (internal and external)
- Arrangement of lunches and dinners
- Screening calls
- Organising board schedule
- High-level contact with investors and executives internally and externally to organise meetings
- Attend board and committee meetings for minute taking
- Updating client and contact databases
- Compiling board and committee packs
- Administrative support with projects
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations.
Your key skills:
- Effective written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- General office skills such as filing, photocopying etc
- Experience in Financial services is desirable
About the company:
This financial services organisation specialises in corporate broking, advisory and trading house focusing on mid & small-cap companies. As the Executive Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation.
If you are interested in this high profile London based Executive Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.