Salary £26000 - £34000 per annum
Consultant Paige Blake
Date posted 05 October 2016
One of the UK's leading environmental companies playing a major role in waste management and recycling based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. As the Executive Assistant you will provide confidential, efficient and proactive organisation and administration of the Managing Director's workload.
The role will require full Executive Assistant Support to the Managing Director including:
- Attending meetings to produce minutes, diarise meetings and schedule follow ups
- Maintaining a diary schedule for the MD, arranging appointments and meetings
- Making arrangements for the MD to attend seminars and meetings
- Constructing a travel itinerary; complex international travel is often involved
- Receiving calls and visitors for the MD
- Management of the MD's inbox
- Producing correspondence in line with the MD's requirements
- Help the MD prepare for important events and oversee arrangements
The ideal Executive Assistant will:
- Be experienced with all MS Office Programmes
- Have prior PA/EA experience
- Have a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Be able to prioritise the MD's workload
- Being an ambassador and front face of the company
- Be able to work around the needs of the MD and his workload
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Some overseas travel may be required around the needs of the business.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me on email: email@example.com or telephone: 0161 214 7433.