Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Kimberley Guille
Date posted 30 September 2016
A rare and high profile opportunity has arisen for a very senior Executive Assistant to work within a global investment bank based in Canary Wharf, London. This is a very senior level and highly confidential role due to the seniority of who you will be providing executive assistance too.
As the Executive Assistant your responsibility will be to provide all elements of support to very senior members of the Global Banking & Markets division, including correspondence on their behalf, extensive diary management and travel coordination and a commitment to working with discretion and confidentiality.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Reply to and formulate correspondence on behalf of the General/Senior Executive Manager
- Diary management – meetings organised and diary invites managed
- Meeting papers, agenda items and MI collated for meetings
- All action items monitored as appropriate, advising manager of progress
- Enquiries directed as appropriate to other members of the management team
- Maintain department inventories and records
- Management and control of projects on behalf of the General/Senior Executive Manager
- Liaising with managers / Senior Executive Manager's to ensure that projects are on track
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Organise and plan conferences/off-site events including preparation of presentation material
- Fully understand the media policy and how this applies to your role
Key skills of the Executive Assistant:
- Have supported at board level
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a global organisation and multi-time zones
- Previous experience in financial services is strongly preferred
- Proactive and able to work without supervision and to suggest ways to add value and improve efficiency
- The ability to deal with difficult and demanding characters in a professional manner i.e. thick skinned
- Acting with the utmost discretion, tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters
About the company:
This global leading financial services organisation specialises in Investment Banking, Asset Management and Commercial Banking, among other areas. As the Executive Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation.
If you are interested in this high profile London based Executive Assistant opportunity and are keen to continue a career in Banking/Finance click to apply.