Location City of London
Consultant Sarah Prior
Date posted 01 September 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to work in a Global Law Frim based in the City, London. You will predominantly provide senior level support to the Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director - Tax and Partner Finance and Finance Director.
You will be responsible for the support and coordination of each individual Partner to ensure they are able to remain effective and productive. The role is key to ensuring the smooth running of the wider department and team. This role works closely with the PA's in the Business Finance department and the other CXO support roles.
Your Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management for each Head
- Monitoring each Head's inbox daily and actioning, responding to and distributing emails on their behalf where necessary and appropriate
- Preparing daily schedules, agendas and papers for each Head
- Preparation for meetings and teleconferences
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and documenting these in a timely manner
- Arranging events, lunches, dinners and including viewing venues and menu planning
- Organising and maintaining filing systems daily for each Head
- Maintaining Business Finance Department organisational chart
- Organising and arranging office space and seating arrangements for teams and Heads
- Processing expenses for foreign currency and credit card expenses
- Providing PA assistance to international staff visiting the London Office
- Arranging for signatures and authorisation of expense claims / other required signature
Your key skills:
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- 65 wpm copy typing, advanced Outlook and Word
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, positive and committed team member
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
About the company:
Located in the heart of the City of London, our offices give us easy access not only to our clients but also to many of the social and cultural attractions of one of the world's most exciting cities. With offices across the globe we can offer international opportunities that only a leading global practice can provide.
If you are interested in this fantastic London based Executive Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.