Technical Account Manager
Salary £27,200 - £31,200 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Prescott
Date posted 25 July 2022northern-west secretarial-business-support/other 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 consultancy cheshire Greater Manchester GB GBP 27200 31200 31200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Technical Account Manager Contract: Perm Salary: £27,200 + up to £4k bonus Hours: Full time Monday to Friday Location: Altrincham / flexible working As the Technical Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the clients, offering a first class end to end service that involves handling a wide range of administrative functions and applying technical knowledge and questioning to make decisions on how a clients case should progress.
- Genuine interest in people and business. To be successful, you will need to reflect the client’s passion and enthusiasm and have strong verbal and written proficiency to engage with senior stakeholders including business owners/directors/decision makers to offer the highest level of customer service
- Scheduling and completing telephone-based investigations, determining whether our clients have or have not carried out qualifying Research and Development activities
- Obtaining pertinent records, reports & financial information from clients to progress claims along with any additional information required for the submission of the report, whilst maintaining accurate records on our internal CMS
- Excellent time management skills to plan and organise tasks effectively, taking a structured and methodical approach to achieving outcomes with strong attention to detail
- Focuses on the outcomes to be achieved, working quickly and accurately, and seeking guidance where appropriate
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Understands the objectives and priorities and how their work fits into and supports the business
- Strong computer and IT skills to include data processing, typing and internet research abilities with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working towards agreed daily, weekly, and monthly individual/ team targets to meet the annual Company revenue target
- Effective communicator written and verbal
- Builds productive working relationships
- Understands the importance of quality service
- Adds value and delivers a high quality of service
- Manages time and resources effectively
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Committed to ongoing improvement of products and services
- Achieves agreed targets
If you’re interested, then please apply to the role below.
Salary: £11.00 - £15.00 per hourLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 12 August 2022Tax Administrator Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: £13-£15 per hour Hours: 35 p/w Contract: temporary - 6 Months This is a full-time position sitting within a Tax reporting and Compliance team of a global financial services company. The ideal candidate will be organised, have good teamwork and have previous experience within a relevant industry.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 12 August 2022Data Entry Clerk Location: Cheshire Salary: 22k-25k PA Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 12 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Cheshire Salary: 25-30k Contract: 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced financial Administrator to sit within the Transfers Team within a large asset management company. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background, preferably with experience within financial services.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022Administrator Contract: Perm Salary: £32k Location: Manchester City Centre (fully office based) Start date: September 2022
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 09 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Northwich Salary: 25-30k Contract: 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced financial Administrator to sit within the Transfers Team within a large asset management company. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background, preferably with experience within financial services.