Customer Service Advisor
Salary £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 call-centre-and-customer-service Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 17000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Customer Service Advisor Stockport On-site parking Up to £21,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as Customer Service Specialist with one of our clients based in Stockport. Our client is looking to grow their customer service team and they are looking for individuals who can oversee all aspects of providing outstanding service to their clients whilst joining their hard working and friendly team in their modern, open plan offices.
The roles require enthusiastic and self-assured individuals with excellent organisation skills, a great telephone manner and a passion for customer service.
You will put the best interests of the customer first in everything you do and have a keen eye for detail to process and follow through clients orders. Great communication and relationship skills are required to ensure that the needs of the customer are met, on time and in full.
- Dealing with customer calls, emails to ensure first class service is maintained.
- Processing orders from start to completion.
- Responding to customer email enquiries in a set time-frame.
- Process the setup of new customer accounts.
- Full internal service of customer needs from end to end.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes within the team.
- Speaking to third party partners to ensure the service expectations of customers are met.
The successful candidates will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Customer Focused
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated, resilient, and willing to work hard
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Trustworthy, reliable with and a strong team player
- Be numerate and literate to A level
- Experienced in a customer facing role
- Experience in Digimart beneficial
This role is offering progression and development and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a business where they can develop and grow within their career. My client is looking for someone who has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is able to build rapport with their key accounts.