Client and Customer Services Advisor
Salary £19,500 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters are working with a client in Bedfordshire to recruit for 2 Customer Service Advisor's.
Be the first point of contact for all Client and Customer Services queries. You will receive queries via telephone and email which must be logged, investigated and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Liaising with Clients/Customers both internally and externally you will investigate and identify the root cause of any Service failure and identify and preventative and corrective action where possible. You will record all communication on the company CRM system to ensure we have full trace-ability of any Customer Service Query.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs
- Receive Customer and Client queries via telephone and email, recording all required information correctly on Sunrise CRM.
- Investigate and resolve Customer Service queries, such as –
- Copy POD requests
- Delivery ETAs
- Late Deliveries
- Price queries
- Temperature Excursions
- Liaise with Warehouse & Transport teams to investigate the root cause of any service failures, identifying preventative and correct actions,
- Proactively contact Customers to obtain Proof of Patience Demand (Prescriptions) to release orders.
- Record and process Goods Uplift/Returns requests and liaise with the Client/Customer as required.
- Liaise with Clients and Customers in a courteous & professional manner, keeping them updated throughout the query and realigning their expectations when required.
- Liaise with Key Account Managers providing information & support when required.
- Process Order Upgrade Requests and ensure that the correct party is billed for the additional cost.
- Log and process Client/Customer complaints in line with the complaints procedure.
- Monitor Critical Consignment deliveries reporting all required information to the Clients as required.
- Maintain administration, filing & Client specific KPI’s.
- When required attend internal and external Customer conference calls/meetings to discuss Customer Service issues.
- Actively participate in process improvement projects, contributing and assisting the Customer Service Team Manager.
- Identify and escalate any potential financial loss issue within the business.
- 12- 18 Months Customer Service experience ideally in a Contact Centre Environment
- Able to carry out investigations to identify root cause analysis of any service failures
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages with strong typing skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a team or individually
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Passionate about good Customer Service