Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 17 March 20192019-03-17 2019-05-16 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RPO Recruitment Consultant to join an excellent team in Manchester City Centre. The role will be supporting a client within the Financial sector with their recruitment needs. The recruitment consultant will be responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from direct advertising and feeding back candidates within a professional and timely manner. The role will also require responsibility with building and maintaining the relationship with the client.
- Source candidates via adverts, referrals, networking and current database.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidates database.
- Contact and interview prospective candidates.
- Be able to maintain and manage high volume candidate recruitment.
- Ensure all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site.
- Liaise with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CV's and interviews.
- Manage offer process with candidate and client.
- Engage in ad hoc project work provided by client or Account Managers.
- Provide market update and feedback to the client throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure compliance with client policies.
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3 years experiences within a recruitment consultancy position in a Financial or Risk Management sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organisation workloads and prioritise work flow.
- Maintain a professional relationship with candidates and clients at all times.
This is a permanent opportunity and for more information please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on email@example.com