Customer Service Advisor
Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 call-centre-and-customer-service Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 17000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as Customer Service Advisor within the Retail team based at Stockport. The role requires an enthusiastic and self-assured individual with excellent organisation skills, a great telephone manner and a passion for customer service. You will put the best interests of the customer first in everything you do and strive to resolve each query in full first time. Great communication and relationship skills are required to ensure that the needs of the customer are met, on time and in full.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with customer calls, emails to ensure first class service is maintained.
- Responding to customer email enquiries in a set time-frame.
- Process the setup of new customer accounts.
- Full internal service of customer needs from end to end.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes within the team.
- Liaising with third party partners to ensure the service expectations of customers are met
- Monitor and action colleague emails as required to cover absence.
The successful candidates will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Customer Focused
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated, resilient, and willing to work hard
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Trustworthy, reliable and a strong team player
- Be numerate and literate to A level
- Experienced in a customer facing role
- Experience in dealing with customers through webchat would be desirable