Field Sales Support - Customer Advsior
Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 call-centre-and-customer-service Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 17000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A customer facing role which provides support to the Field Sales Team. The role requires an enthusiastic and self-assured individual with good organisation skills, a great telephone manner and a passion for customer service. The key purpose of the role is to develop customer intimacy through provision of support and service to Field Sales Customers. Great communication and relationship development skills are required in order to ensure that the needs of the customer are met, on time and in full.
- Managing client relationships alongside Sales Reps
- Monitoring and championing outstanding orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Working with the Sales Reps to improve processes and service
- Liaise with projects team to ensure development activities for customers to meet agreed time scales.
- Account Set Up
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Arrange stock approvals
- Monitor and action colleague emails as required to cover absence
- Weekly, monthly quarterly reporting as required for the customer and internal requirements
- Order input and various other related tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Customer Focused
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated, resilient and willing to work hard.
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Trustworthy, reliable and a strong team player
- Proficient in Excel
- Numerate and literate to A level standard
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role