Customer Complaints Advisor
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + private medical
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 admin-and-secretarial Northampton Northamptonshire GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Complaints Advisor for a prestigious business based in Northampton - the role will pay up to £24,000 and has excellent benefits.
Customer Complaints Advisor - up to £24,000 - Northampton - plus benefits
- Acknowledge receipt of complaints via letter, email, or phone from customers
- Investigate the details of complaints and determine company liability
- Review results of investigations and put together a final response to be signed off by the legal department.
- Implement and monitor the full complaint life cycle whilst keeping to strict deadlines in keeping with complaint guidelines.
- Monitor agreement in a timely manner to ensure that payments are moved if appropriate
- Maintain active communications with all stakeholders, seeking to manage expectations at all times.
- Evaluate and make reasoned decisions on company expenditure
- Ensure that authority levels are adhered to and authority sought when exceeded.
- Maintaining and implementing all policies at all times including but not limited to Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection Act, Financial Ombudsman Service
- Inputting data onto in house system and recording status, level and outcome of all complaints for reporting purposes.
- A full detailed spec will be given post application
- Those on a short notice will hold an advantage .