Customer Service Advisor
Salary Up to £20,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 call-centre-and-customer-service Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A global energy company based in Manchester is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser. The role is to start asap and is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business. Previous experience in a call centre environment is desirable.
Main duties of the Customer Service Adviser: -
- Prioritise all incoming calls and emails ensuring they are passed to the correct members of staff, dealing with issues directly as set out by the Customer Services Supervisor.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales.
- Process Gas and Electricity Supply Agreements, ensuring that the customer accounts and payment details are set up within specified deadlines.
- Work within the standard processes to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team and Customer Services
- Maintain an effective filing system for the Supply Contract Agreements
- Production of Reports reflective of performance in line with Operations Manager’s Requirements
- Liaise with internal and external management team
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Energy Data Protection policy, Equal Opportunities policy, and the Email and Internet Acceptable Usage Policy, in addition to Fire and Health and Safety Regulations.
Ideal candidates will have:-
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account Management
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proactive in achieving results
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- People Skills
- Diligent and dependable
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Able to process large quantities of data quickly & accurately
For further information, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org