Customer Service Administrator
Salary Up to £17,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your current skill set, working for a high-profile customer base, with the opportunity for progression. Based in Stockport, this is a customer facing role which provides support to the Sales Teams and Account Managers. The role requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with good organisation skills, a great telephone manner and a passion for customer service.
- Order input and various other related tasks as required.
- Process the setup of new customer accounts.
- Dealing with customer calls and enquiries to ensure first class service is maintained.
- Working with the Sales and Account managers to improve processes and service.
- Liaise with projects team to ensure development activities for customers to meet agreed time scales.
- Producing customer reports upon request.
- Support customer roll out process to completion.
- Monitor and action colleague emails as and when required.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- An excellent communicator.
- Customer focused and used to working to deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, resilient and willing to work hard.
- Passionate and willing to learn.
- Trustworthy, reliable and a strong team player.
- Have good Excel skills.
- Be numerate and literate to A level.
- Experienced in a customer facing role.