Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Resource Planner for one of my clients based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique and fascinating organisation based in Manchester. The role of a Resource Planner is to be responsible to the Customer Services Manager for the management of scheduling and quality control in the contact centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for call & non-call workloads and resource.
- Administrate the contact centre rota ensuring that staff are on the correct shifts to deliver the very best customer experience. This includes the planning of all annual leave.
- Constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all contact centre teams.
- Produce Daily, Weekly and Monthly management reports to help understand trends in the contact centre. Examples include Time Available to Customer, Occupancy, First Call Resolution and other conversion rates.
- Make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities and benefits offered through skills based routing, demonstrating the benefit of proposed changes through testing scenarios.
- Identify and pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working as a team with the Customer Services Manager and Recruitment and Training Co-Coordinator.
- Be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in call profiles and workloads, reporting on results forecast vs actuals.
- Provide reports of team performance as required for example weekly performance against up selling targets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Expert level of competency in MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge of contact centre resource planning.
- Experience of working as a Resource Planner in a busy contact centre.
- Experience of managing a large amount of information and data.
This is a permanent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced business. If you would like further details please contact Malvina Thomason on firstname.lastname@example.org