Contact Centre Manager
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-11 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Services Manager for one of my clients based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fascinating and exceptional organisation based in Manchester. The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Ticketing for the management and delivery of the customer service team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all customer facing ticketing services which will include the offsite box office operations.
- Manage the day to day performance of the contact centre to deliver the highest standards of customer and client service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and SLAs within budget.
- Achieve the cost per call target.
- Make recommendations to the Head of Ticketing for the development of the contact centre, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that you gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes to improve customer experience, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Manage resource planning, ensuring that resources are fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create a motivated and engaged team.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing development of all levels of the contact centre team.
- Proven ability as a Customer Service Manager with previous experience of managing a large team.
- High level of business acumen.
- Highly organised.
- People focused.
- Dedication to delivering the very best customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills including a high level of competency in MS Excel.
- Strong performance management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of contact centre KPIs and working practices.
- Proven track record in monitoring, reporting and improving team performance and efficiency.
This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced organisation. For further details please contact Malvina Thomason on email@example.com