Head of Client and Customer Services
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 admin-and-secretarial UK
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for the Head of Client and Customer Services. This is an exclusive role to Robert Walters and will be based in Bedfordshire.
Main Purpose of Job
To develop and implement our Client & Customer service strategy, identifying and delivering high levels of Customer Service to our Clients and Customers. Championing a culture of outstanding service through ownership and pro activity and promoting first contact resolution within the teams at all times. Overall day to day responsibility for the Southern (Bedford) Customer Experience Centre ensuring that the overall Customer experience and quality assurance is maintained across all teams.
Working closely with key business stakeholders to ensure that the agreed KPIs and objectives are met. Continually review processes and ways of working always looking to improve the customer experience and the efficiency of the department. Ability to build on excellent relationships with our Customers, working closely with the Operational Teams to ensure KPIs are met in line with the agreed SLAs, manage any negative feedback and/or complaints to the highest standards.
Accountable for managing costs within agreed targets, assist in creating budgets and forecasts accurately to ensure continued gain efficiencies can be measured.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Customers and Clients.
- Continually review processes, and ways of working at all times looking for ways to improve the Customer experience and the efficiencies to deliver a first class service.
- Ability to interpret, review and analyse feedback and provide recommendations based on Customer's needs whilst proactively contributing to the on-going success of the Company through identifying trends.
- Ability to investigate and resolve escalated customer problems with the highest level of commitment, expertise and timeliness at all times.
- Responsible for the pro-active communication to our Client base in the event of any service disruption.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to drive high performance and improve customer needs through on-going coaching and effective monitoring.
- Plan and chair regular team meetings to review teams and Client progress/issues.
- Determine effective Succession Planning as appropriate.
- To represent the business at internal and external meetings as an when required.
- Attend Internal meetings as a representative for Customer Services as and when required.
- Responsible for the overall recruitment and retention of Customer and Client Services staff whom have the right key skills to deliver the against our goals and visions.
- Develop Customer Service procedures, polices and standards.
- Pro-actively contribute to the on-going success of the company through identifying opportunities in Sales & Customer service
`Attributes required for the role
- Extensive experience working at a senior level within a Customer Service Contact Centre