Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 human-resources-and-personnel UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients who are based in Altrincham. Their office is accessible via public transport and driving as they have a car park on site. My client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their expanding team and to support the HR department with ad-hoc administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the companies system with staff absences
- Support the HR department with administrative duties
- Upload new starters onto the system
- Managing employee details onto the system and keeping it updated with new starters or leavers
- Making sure offer letters are send out to new starters before they join the business
- Managing new starters certificates and making sure that they have the relevant qualifications for the role
- Greeting new guests on arrival
- Support the department with ad-hoc office duties
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and you must have had previous experience in a HR Administration role to be considered for the position.
The company is offering progression within the business as they have recently expanding and they are looking for hardworking and driven individuals to join their dynamic team.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org