HR Onboarding Coordinator
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-11-23 admin-and-secretarial UK
A well know media client is currently recruiting for an On-boarding Coordinator within its HR Shared service Centre. This is a 6 month fixed term contract and requires someone who has worked in a similar role previously with excellent attention to detail.
The main duties of the role would entail:-
- Handle incoming calls relating to the on-boarding process
- Initiate and make outbound calls to applicants relating to on-boarding process and/or documents received
- Process and quality check employment eligibility verification
- Make sure applicants have successfully completed the pre-employment background check; following up with applicants as needed
- Process completed applicant(s) within system requirements
- Process non-completed/disqualified applicant(s) within system requirements
- Follow up with applicant(s) to complete on-boarding process
- Process and quality check received employment eligibility documents and required identification forms
This role administrates the On-boarding process into the business; previous experience issuing contracts is the main requirement, it would not be dealing with HR policy etc.
The role is working in the busiest business area so strong communication skills and ability to multitask is a must. Oracle and Excel experience would also be preferable.
Please contact Katie Drewitt now on 0161 240 7461 or apply on line.