Customer Service Advisor
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity hasarisen to work as Customer Service Personalisation Specialists within the Retail team based at Stockport. The role requires enthusiastic and self-assured individuals with excellent organisation skills, a great telephone manner and a passion for customer service. You will put the best interests of the customer first in everything you do and have a keen eye for detail to process and follow through personalisation orders. Great communication and relationship skills are required to ensure that the needs of the customer are met, on time and in full.
- Dealing with customer calls, emails to ensure first class service is maintained.
- Processing personalisation orders from start to completion.
- Responding to customer email enquiries in a set timeframe.
- Process the setup of new customer accounts.
- Full internal service of customer needs from end to end.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes within the team.
- Speaking to third party partners to ensure the service expectations of customers are met.
The successful candidates will be:
- Experienced in garment personalisation
- An excellent communicator
- Customer Focused
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated, resilient, and willing to work hard
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Trustworthy, reliable with and a strong team player
- Be numerate and literate to A level
- Experienced in a customer facing role
- Experience in Digimart is beneficial