Quality Manager - Part-time
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-11-23 design-and-creative UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading property consultancy in Sal, Cheshire are seeking a Quality Manager to join their progressive and innovative team on a Part Time basis. Working 25 hours a week with a competitive salary of up to £40,000pa + Additional Benefits, if you have the below skills and experience, the role could be right for you! The Part-Time Quality Manager will be taking responsibility for the identification, implementation, management and ongoing development of relevant business processes and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Implementation of standards introduced by RICS
- Full management of the audit process in relation to all standards
- Interface with all business divisions, maintain governance and provide input into risk management
- Taking a proactive lead in identifying, drafting and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
- Facilitate the development of relevant and robust procedures
- Management of documents and records related to the quality management system
- Obtain and maintain formal accreditation to international standards for quality management, environmental management and occupational health and safety.
The successful Quality Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of quality systems, with a proven track record of obtaining and maintaining formal accreditations
- An understanding of RICS professional standards would be beneficial yet not compulsory
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to implement change
- Capability to organising and prioritise
- Ability to work unaided
Based in Sale, the company are recruiting this position on a permanent basis.