Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading property management company, based in Manchester City Centre are looking a Senior Receptionist to join their team. This is a permanent position within the business, paying a competitive salary up to £25,000.
As a Senior Receptionist, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors, greeting them with a positive, professional manner.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Reception operation and ensure that the set standards are met and maintained at all times.
- Answering and fielding inbound calls
- General adhoc administration duties
- Co-operate with all departments in the business to ensure the correct reports and information are provided on request.
- Ensure the front desk is kept presentable and manned at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar, corporate role
- The Receptionist must be extremely well-presented and able to use initiative whilst displaying exceptional standards of customer care at all times.
- Being able to communicate clearly and correctly with all fellow staff members and visitors.
For further information about this Senior Receptionist role, please contact Lucy Martin on 0161 214 7424.