Salary Up to £23,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently working with a large property company in Manchester who are currently looking for a Property Management Public Liability Claims Coordinator. The purpose of the role is to support the safety team in providing technical support and processing of PL claims handling for the division. The role will be based in our clients Manchester office as part of the health and safety team.
- Coordinating with the senior Health and Safety Coordinator for the incoming incidents to the health and safety team.
- Liaising with insurers on individual Public Liability claims.
- Liaising with the property managers and Health and Safety team to collate information to provide to insurers and solicitors in relation to individual claims.
- Maintaining a database of claims information relating to Public Liability incidents at properties managed by the company.
- Liaising with the broker, insurers and the company at regular claims review meetings.
- Escalating and liaising with Group Legal via the Health and Safety Manager as the process requires.
- An outgoing, friendly, approachable personality with great people skills, able to facilitate a multi-faceted complex series of tasks.
- An autonomous individual with a lot of self-drive able to complete tasks fully.
- Excellent keyboard and data skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with external and internal contacts.
- Highly motivated with excellent time management.
- At least 3 year's experience of 3rd party PL claims handling.
- An understanding of the claims market.
- To be familiar with the MOJ claims portal and procedures and experience in handling cases both in and outside of the Portal.
- Customer service experience is essential.