Project Support Team Lead
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + 8% Bonus
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Engineering and Construction company, situated near Leigh, are looking for a Project Support Team Lead to join their new Shared Service Centre. The role will be paying up to £35,000 Per Annum.
A Global Engineering and Construction company, situated near Leigh, are looking for a Project Support Team Lead to join their new Shared Service Centre.
As a Project Support Coordinator your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the operational delivery of key finance process and administrative activities that Project Support Coordinators (PSCs) support Project Managers with on the business’ projects.
- Maintaining key senior site based relationship, in particular with the Project and Site Manager
- The onboarding of new PSM to ensure that standard practices are carried out for all projects
- Making the appropriate interventions (e.g. highlighting lack of process compliance) upon collecting/reviewing metrics to support SLA reporting and team performance monitoring
- Monitor the consistency of PSC team members running weekly reports for the PM advising of re-order actions needed (materials), staffing decisions, Plant hire/off hire
- Defining KPI’s for each process as well as reporting on performance against performance/quality standards defined in service level agreements, and KPIs, to Group Finance and key SSC customers
- Monitor the demands of the business and manage the resource mix (Perm / Contract) of the team accordingly
- Maintain training materials for the team relating to MSD 365, Aurora and the standard adopted by projects and ensuring all team members are trained and share good practice amongst the cohort
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a construction industry, managing staff in a process organised team, ideally in the purchase to pay process and/or broad business administration
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Construction Industry Site experience is desirable
- Able to confidently and assertively ensure staff are in line with compliance procedures
This is a permanent position to lead a new and expanding team within a Global Business.