Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters Secretarial and Business Support Division are looking to bolster the team with a Resourcer. Excellent progression opportunity with a leading Recruitment Brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm based in Spinningfields, Manchester as a Recruitment Resourcer to support the growing Secretarial Support division.
If you're thinking about a career in recruitment, this is the perfect entry level opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing and reputable organisation.
The Resourcer will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche market. The primary function for this role is to manage the candidate relationship and be the market expert for candidates and consultants in your chosen specialist area. You'll be expected to promote a positive presence in the industry, representing Robert Walters to an exceptional standard, whilst keeping up to date with market trends.
The Resourcer will take responsibility for:
Generating candidates through the management of applications, head hunting and selected methods of candidate attraction
- Contacting candidates with desired skills and discussing their career aspirations
- Organising and conducting candidate screening calls and registration interviews
- Meeting and greeting candidates when they arrive at Robert Walters
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the candidates you meet, ensuring their availability and activity in the market is kept up to date and tracked at all times
- Presenting candidates to open vacancies to the consultants who manage the client relationship
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate queries relating to their job search or contract
- Assisting with interview preparation for candidates prior to them meeting a prospective employer
- Identifying market trends by speaking to candidates and sharing this knowledge with the wider team
- Marketing out candidates using specifically selected methods appropriate for industry in which you will specialise
- Ensuring excellent candidate experience by providing feedback and communication
- Reference and employment eligibility checking
- Administration of all candidate profiles using a candidate management system, keeping it accurate and up to date at all times
To be successful in this role you will be naturally personable and possess a confident manner in order to approach passive and non passive candidates with credibility. Although no previous recruitment experience is necessary, the following skills or experience would be desired:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A desire to forge a career in a dynamic, global Business
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A passion and natural ability to build strong relationships with peers and candidates alike
- Knowledge of MS word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well presented with strong business acumen
- Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.