Customer Care Advisor
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Rothwell
Date posted 02 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a growing financial services company based in Altrincham as a customer care advisor. The role is permanent and is ideal for someone who has excellent customer service skills and is looking to join a company where they will be rewarded and can progress.
The key responsibilities for a Customer Care Advisor are:
- Desire to resolve new and existing customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn and keen for continual development.
- Resolving difficult and complex queries
- Providing telephone, e-mail and system based customer service by identifying customer needs
- Resolve service related issues to the satisfaction of the customer
- Manage and prioritise high volume workload to meet SLA targets
- Ensure strong business relationships are built with customers
- Ensure compliance processes are followed at all times
As a Customer Care Advisor the ideal skills and experience will include:
- High volume call experience
- Preferably call centre experience
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast-paced environment with a company who provide a brilliant benefits structure and training opportunities.
Please contact Lucy Rothwell to discuss this opportunity in more detail – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7460