Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 16 February 2017
Robert Walters are looking for a driven and ambitious graduate to join their Manchester team as a Graduate Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global professional recruitment plc that rewards hard work and resilience. The Graduate Consultant will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets.
You will receive thorough training as they develop their skill set to become an accomplished and credible specialist recruiter.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Consultant
- To become an expert in your designated field by networking with candidates and clients
- Sourcing new candidates for an established client base
- Use of social media to maintain and increase company branding
- Headhunting via LinkedIn and various other channels
- Manage a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact
- Identifying any opportunities to generate revenue for the business
- Search company database to match existing candidates to new roles
- Attend client meetings in order to build new relationships
What we are looking for
- A graduate ideally with some commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- Strong work ethic and an understanding of accountability
- Confident, personable and fun loving
- Ambitious and motivated by achieving targets and hungry for progression
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and establish themselves within Robert Walters plc, working towards a Consultant role where you will manage your own portfolio of clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply in the first instance with a comprehensive CV.