Salary £9.00 - £13.00 per hour + NA
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 24 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global business based in South Manchester. The role is to join the team as a Recruitment Coordinator where you provide administrative support to internal and external customers.
The key responsibilities for a Recruitment Coordinator are:
- To provide administrative support to internal and external customers in line with agreed service levels
- Communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Arranging and conducting interviews
- Providing feedback
- Proactively generating candidates
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Posting jobs on relevant job boards
- Conducting telephone interviews
As a Recruitment Coordinator your ideal skills and experience will include:
- Strong administration background
- Advanced MS Word & Excel User
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Experience of dealing with customers on a one to one basis using both verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working flexibly within an environment where priorities often change
- Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing environment, ideally with HR processes
- Experience of working in a changing environment
- Knowledge of Recruitment Policy/Procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone who understands the recruitment process and is looking to work for a global company. The role will be a full time ongoing temporary contract and requires an immediate start.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.