Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Harriet Oakes
Date posted 08 December 2016
Working within the Client Management team, the On-boarding Coordinator will work with the Accounts Administrator to provide support to all clients. The role will require someone with a positive, personable attitude whom is good at managing relationships. They must be pro active, hardworking and enjoy customer service.
The On-Boarding Coordinator key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that clients are on-boarded professionally and compliantly
- Resolution of customer issues quickly and professionally
- Monitoring and chasing any outstanding client documents
- Updating new business on internal systems
- Teaching clients how to use the in-house portal
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis
- Carrying out Prevention of Money Laundering checks on clients, in line with existing legislation and Group policies
The On-Boarding Coordinator should have the following skills and expertise:
- Ability to provide professional communication and develop rapport with customers
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative where required.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and in written correspondence
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum grade C in Mathematics.
- An accountancy or financial services background is desired
If you are interested in exploring this role further please contact Harriet Oakes on 0161 214 7434 or email email@example.com